The DV-MFSW-94 is a hybrid matrix switcher that allows
both analog and digital video sources to be reliably routed
to as many as four digital displays. The compact, 3RU unit
will accept up to 9 sources and 4 HDMI outputs.
The FSR Digital Video series was designed to reduce the
integration challenges that have become a painful norm in
deployment of digital display systems. The connection between
sources and displays are rife with known and unknown pitfalls
that need to be addressed by system designers. Cable length is
critical as is the ability to accept a wide variety of signal types
and resolutions and then reliably display them at common endpoint.
• HDMI V1.3
• HDCP V2.1
• Input Diversity - VGA, HDMI, DVI, YUV, S-video or composite video
• Scaled Output- Digital video perfectly scaled for each display device
• True Independent Audio and Video Matrixing
• 3 Fiber or Cat-x inputs - Use distant sources without extender clutter
• Additional 5th Audio Output - Sound systems can be supplied with Analog Audio fromany source
• IP and RS232 Controllable
• Requires only 3U of rack space
See data sheet below for further information.